Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Give me a L!

"L!"

Give me a H!

"H!"

Give me a R!

"R!"

Whats that stand for?

... I have no idea. But here I at what I guess is London Heathrow airport having a great pint of Caffrey's (which those Guiness bastards decided to stop importing into the US) @ 8:45PST (16:45 here) waiting for my next flight, which takes me to beautiful Mombai India. I paid 7.50GBP for a few pints for breakfast, 4GBP for a power adapted, and 7.50 more for internet access. Not bad for a mornings work...

Speaking of work, fly Virgin Atlantic if you can. Yes the seats are too small, and yes I'm six foot freakin' four, but otherwise it is like Jet Blue with hot Flight attendants. You have 51 current movies on demand, plus TV and games which are all free, and did I mention hot flight attendants? Whoa!

I'm getting 21000 FF miles out of this trip, which takes me through London to Mombai India for a week. Then I fly a puddle jumper to New Delhi for another week (which should include the very aptly named Color Festival and a quick trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Not to leave you dedicated poker readers without, I plan to try to run into the Poker Diagram fellas Henry and Zog in London on my way home and get a few hands in. If not the Hostel stays and Disco reports will just have to do...

Wait a minute.. Online poker. Lemme fire up a quick few hands to put some meat in this post.

$0.05 / $0.10 Omaha PL. Lets see how we do. 7,9,10,J triple suited on the BB. Missed my Nut straight triple draw. Bummer. Well, I'll ride out this four bucks and see what happens. More from India.

PS - If you see Nicki, give her a hug for me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?