Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
... and then there was live play ...

What I'm Reading - My ATM withdrawel receipt

What I'm Drinking - Tilt

On the way to a friendly $20 NL game yesterday I picked up a 4 pack of Tilt, a malt beverage that is like a bad combination of cheap booze and cheap energy drink. I drank three of them during the 3 hour game. 3, kind of a magic number. Let me expand...

3 Buy-ins lost
3 Cigerettes I smoked
3 Bad beats
3 Times I tilted
3 Times I had to wait for the bathroom
3 Players for most of the game
and finally, (drumroll please)

3, the number of hours of sleep I got last night after waking up with the worst stomach cramps I have ever had. Do I recommend Tilt or tilt? You be the judge.

Anyway, I was pretty much down from the first had. I had a long day at work and thought a brain free evening would do the trick. I guess poker is not the best place to turn your brain off. The group saw 14 buyins buy 8 people of which 2 were out in 10 or less hands. Boo that. As a special favor for everyone reading this, I am not going to remove that money from my poker bankroll... Instead I am going to take it from the "do my laundry and stuff" fund. I figure if I can't make A2o win three hands in a row, it ain't gonna happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?