Sunday, October 30, 2005

 
Can You Smell What the Rock Is Cookin'!

What I'm Reading - 2+2 Publishings: Small Stakes Hold'em

What I'm Driking - Sparklett's Crystal-Fresh Water (W/ Minerals added for taste!)

I'm playing a 6 person max $50NL on Poker Stars which is my first time playing at these limits. I under buy-in for $29 and quickly skyrocket t0 $50. I have a decent table image and get a bit lucky on pocket 3's, making trips on the river. These tables are sweet! Fast game, with plenty of action if you pick the right table. People in and out every few minutes. Hit a few hands on the turn playing AK suited and pretty much had a great time.

Starting of Session - $59
End of Session 79.25

NL it is then...

The next day I am back at it for another smash and grab session. Third hand I cold call a $2 raise holding K10c, flop is 7 9 J rainbow. I call a $2 continuation bet and see my Queen hit on the turn. He bets $3 and I reraise to $6. He re-raises to 9. I fugire him for trips and I am pretty sure I have him beat. No flush possibilites here and I push all in. He quickly calls and shows his pocket 9s. $65 in the pot for the winner and I see a stupid jack fall of the river. Doh.

I rebuy for another $25 and try not to tilt. He did have 10 outs after all.

I also found some cash lying around in my Neteller account and threw that into the mix. I am pretty sure that it is not winnings, but leftovers that I forgot about. But money found is money earned, so I threw it into the mix at Poker Stars.

Begining $79.25
1st Buy-in -$35
2nd Buy-in -$25
Cash Out $35
Total $54.25
Found Cash $145
New Super Total $199.25

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?