Friday, October 28, 2005

 
Am I monkeyfish or man?

What I'm Reading - 2+2 Publishings: Small Stakes Hold 'Em

What I'm Drinking - Nothing yet...

I Went bonus whore shopping and didn't find anything too interesting. I thought that it would be easier than this. Anyway, I didn't feel like not playing, so I opened up a firepay account and put my $100 in. I actually had to put the whole hundred and change to pay for the fees. Bummer. I sat down to two .50/$1.00 Limit tables to actually play some poker. Bad idea? Maybe

Caught 99 on the button and raised it to three bets. Flop was a scary KJ8 rainboy and I checked last for a free card. A rag showed and it was checked to me. I almost bet but was afraid of the middle pair beating me. Checks around to another rag and I won the pot against some weak hands... Did I lose bets buy checking? I am not sure.

No other noteworty hands really. I bet right pre-flop but missed most flops all together. I did bet correctly against my odds though and made a few river draws that pissed some people off. I said, kinda got lucky there to be nice after having a open-ended straight draw after the flop and it hit. The idiot replied "Duh, you think so?" No, not really, I was trying to be polite.
"Tilt boy, Tilt!" I say to myself, licking the pasta sauce off my plate in triumph.

Well, nothing doing.. I'm a monkeyfish. Who knew? I do fine in person playing 2/4 holdem, but something about the attitude when I'm playing it online is all off... I guess I will have to stick with NL and try to make a run. I'd hate to end this blog quite so soon. Think of the children! Anyway, I am finishing the night with a $5, 45 person MTT. Wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?