Saturday, October 29, 2005

 
11th of 45

What I'm Reading - My bank statement

What I'm drinking - Crazy German Coffee

Well, as the title indicates, I finished almost in the money for this tourney. I seem to play fairly well early in tournaments, though I flounder (get it? Fish?) to make anything of it. For the last few that I have played I am able to make some moves early to get well above average, and there I sit until I get blinded out or go for a psuedo long-shot. Why is this?

I picked up Harrington on Hold 'Em, which I haven't read yet in favor of the Low Limit book that I mentioned earlier. I am having serious second thoughts about ultra low limit online, both because I have done so poorly and because I have really sucked. Maybe I'll put Harrington on my priority list. I am also going to switch to $25 max NL and play around with this some more. I have to nurse my free money back to relative health.

Starting Free Money $100
Current $59.00

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?